- WHERE DO I START?
- ABOUT DASC
- TOURNAMENT SERIES
Coaches meetings are held at the DASC Office located at 401 W. 39th St. across from the MN. HyVee
Coach Education: Optional opportunities to learn age and developmentally appropriate activities and training sessions.
(For additional information or to register contact Frank at "> )
The following courses will be offered for the fall season:
· USSF 9v9 Grassroots License (August 4th 8am – 12pm) – This course focuses on the U11 and U12 age groups. This course will be taught by Dale Weiler – Technical Director for South Dakota youth Soccer. - Learn More & Register Here
· USSF 11 v11 Grassroots License (August 4th 1pm – 5pm) – This course is designed for the U13 and older age groups. This course is a pre-requisit for any coach wanting to advance and take the USSF ‘D’ License. This course will be taught by Dale Weiler – Technical Director for South Dakota youth Soccer - Learn More & Register Here
· NSCAA 4v4 Diploma (August 11th 9am – 12pm) – This course focuses on the foundation of soccer development ages 5 – 8. The course emphasizes the age appropriate skills necessary for the players to learn and enjoy the game. (See instructions for registration below)
**DASC will assist in offsetting the costs associated with taking any of these coaching clinics for those coaches who coach in the DASC league. We are just as invested in you as we are the players in the Club. We value your willingness to volunteer and work with the players. We strongly believe that by equipping you with all that we can, we are in turn also creating the optimum environment for our players to learn the necessary skills and tactics resulting in a quality experience that creates memories for a lifetime. If you have an interest in any of these courses please contact Frank Gurnick at "> or 521-8417.
How to REGISTER for the UNITED SOCCER COACHES courses:
1. Step #1 Set up an NSCAA Account - Go to the following link to set up an NSCAA Account: https://unitedsoccercoaches.org
2. To register for the 4v4 Course – Go to the following link to register for the course using the following code to cover the registration fee. Coupon Code: DASC7300 https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/myNSCAA/CreateAccount.aspx?returnprev=t&returnurl=%2fweb%2fNSCAA_Home_Page%2fweb%2fNSCAA_Home_Page_New.aspx%3fhkey%3d8071a433-dbcc-481a-bcd7-284f9cb1cce3
U5/U6 Training Program
If you are interested in expanding your current knowledge of best practices for coaching, view the informational resources below.
Youtube Footwork Videos:
If you are planning to take your E and/or D License Coaching exam, the course manuals listed below are a helpful study tool.
Dakota Alliance Soccer Club
401 West 39th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Mobile Phone: 605-332-5911