1) The UW certificate may be used ONE time a calendar year for one activity
2) The player receives free/reduced lunches at school.
3) The form from the school district stating that the child qualifies for the school lunch program. There are three schools in SF at which every child receives free lunches.... Hawthorne, Lowell and Terry Redlin so no form is required from those players.
4) If using the UW certificate, online registration is not an option. They may stop at the office, email or mail a registration form to us with the school form (if applicable).
5) The Certificate will cover a registration fee of up to $100 for TFA, YDA, Rec, Comp, Academy.... even camps
6) UW will not cover the volunteer opt out fee of $15 (Rec division)
Dakota Alliance Soccer Club has a Financial Assistance Program. The program is designed to make soccer more affordable.
If you would like to apply for financial assistance, please submit the form above to Dakota Alliance Soccer office
401 W 39th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105